Terms and Conditions
By using the agamedu.in or erp.agamedu.in web site (“Service”) you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). “The Service provider” is Agam Technologies, location R L 15, G Block, MIDC, Chinchwad, Pune, Maharashtra, India.
The Service provider reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: http://www.agmamedu/serviceterms
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. Agam Technologies prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that the service provider cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- If you do not agree, you should decline this Agreement and immediately stop using the Service. Access to the Service is permitted only to those that fully agree with the terms and conditions of this Terms of Service agreement.
- You agree that this Terms of Service Agreement and the relationship between the parties shall be exclusively governed by the laws of Republic of India without regard to conflict of law principles, or international conventions. The exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute resolution is the Pune District court in Maharashtra, state of India.
- We may modify the Terms upon notice to you at any time through a service announcement or by sending email to your primary email address. If we make significant changes to the Terms that affect your rights, you will be provided with at least 30 days advance notice of the changes by email to your primary email address. You may terminate your use of the Services by providing Agam notice by email within 30 days of being notified of the availability of the modified Terms if the Terms are modified in a manner that substantially affects your rights in connection with use of the Services. In the event of such termination, you will be entitled to prorated refund of the unused portion of any prepaid fees. Your continued use of the Service after the effective date of any change to the Terms will be deemed to be your agreement to the modified Terms.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as your plan allows.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Agam Technologies cannot and will not be liable for any loss of information or security breaches that result from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are hereby considered fully responsible for all content posted and any and all activity that occurs under your account, even when certain content is posted by others who have accounts under your account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- The Client undertakes not to harass, threaten, abuse or harm the Service Provider or other users of the Service in any way.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Among other things the Service Provider does not represent and warrant to the Client that:
- the Client’s use of the Service will meet the Client’s requirements;
- the Client’s use of the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from error;
- any information obtained by the Client as a result of the Client’s use of the Service will be accurate, correct, reliable and up to date;
- defects in the operation or functionality of the Service will be corrected.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders. Technical support is only via email
- You acknowledge and understand that Agam Technologies uses third party vendors to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- Unless with explicit permission from Agam Technologies, you agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service.
- We may remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are violating the terms of service, including but not limited to content deemed unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, explicitly obscene, generally objectionable or violating any party’s intellectual property.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Agam Technologies employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination and potential criminal charges.
- No warranties (incl. for satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose or conformance with description) apply to the Service except to the extent expressly stipulated in the Agreement.
- The Service Provider is not liable for any direct, indirect or consequential damage (incl. loss of profit, loss of data, loss of goodwill or business reputation) of the Client which may be incurred to the Client in relation with the Service, including:
- damage resulting from any changes which the Service Provider may make to the Service;
- damage resulting from any permanent or temporary interruption in the provision of the Service;
- damage resulting from deletion of, corruption of, or failure to store, any Client’s Content;
- damage resulting from the Client’s failure to provide the Service Provider with accurate account information;
- damage resulting from the Client’s failure to keep the Client’s password or the details of the Client’s Account secure and confidential.
- You understand that service provider uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Service Provider
Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- The Service is billed in advance on a yearly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. There will not be refund however extreme the circumstances
- Your account subscription fees will be charged in INR (Indian Rupees).
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities if not stated otherwise. The Client will be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
- Service Tax of 14% is levied on every purchase.(may subject to change as per applicable law/government notification)
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your Account. The service provider does not accept any liability for such loss.
- We consider the payment process to be complete only on receipt of the amount to Agam Technologies designated bank account.
- In case of cheque payment, the billing will be activated once the cheque is cleared.
- In case of cheque bounce, INR 500 fine will be charged.
- Agam Technologies reserves the right to modify the fee structure by providing a 10 days prior notice, either by notice on the Website or through email to the Authorized User, which shall be considered as valid and agreed communication.
Cancellation and Termination
- 1. It is your responsibility to ensure that your account has been properly cancelled. An arbitrary email requesting an account to be cancelled is not considered definitive.
- 2. All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service should you initiate cancellation. This information is irretrievable once deleted.
- 3. Your cancellation will be effective immediately once initiated. You will not be charged again from that point forth.
- 4. Agam Technologies has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service for any reason at any time.
- 5. Agam Technologies reserves the right at any time, with or without notice, to modify or discontinue the Service, temporarily or permanently.
- 6. Non-payment of fee for a continuous period of 2 months, Agam Technologies reserves the right to discontinue the Services to you and delete all information in your Account.
- 7. The service provider, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your Account. The service provider reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- The service provider reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to annual subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Agam Site (www.agamedu.in) or the Service itself.
- The service provider shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- The Client acknowledges and agrees that the form and nature of the Service may change from time to time without prior notice to the Client due to the fact that the Service Provider is constantly innovating and improving the Service. Also, the Client acknowledges and agrees that the Service Provider may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Service (or any features within the Service) to the Client at the Service Provider’s sole discretion, without prior notice to the Client.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org